“My aim is not simply to teach woodworking, but to reveal and inspire the Artist inside.”
~ Tom McLaughlin
CLICK the IMAGE
to watch a short video about
what Epic Woodworking offers YOU
Opens to NH Chronicle TV site
Episode aired in April 2016
To be notified of all upcoming opportunities, join our mailing list!
All events at Tom’s shop in Canterbury, NH unless otherwise specified.
• 14: Handplanes Demo at Woodcraft (Newington, NH)
• 16: Joinery Essentials — 8 Monday nights NEW!
• 17: Woodworking Makerspace — 8 Tuesday nights NEW!
• 18: Veneering Workshop, Level 1 — 8 Wednesday nights NEW!
• 28: Woodfinishing Seminar (Woodcraft, Woburn, MA)
• 11: Woodfinishing Demo (Woodcraft, Newington, NH)
• 18: Designing A Personal Masterpiece (Woodcraft, Woburn, MA)
• 24-26: Teaching at Triangle Woodworkers Assoc. (Raleigh, NC)
• 18-21: Teaching at Weekend with Wood (Wood Magazine, Des Moines, IA
A glimpse of a portion of the teaching area in Tom’s 3-level, 30x60 shop
The coffee is on, the shavings are flying ...it’s just plane fun!
Years making furntiure
View a Portfolio of Tom's Work
Everything I know about furniture making I owe to Mr. Pug Moore. He understood the difference between merely good and clearly great work. And that is what I hope to pass on to you.
Join our Mailing List
Be among the first to know about newly free video content, classes, events, etc. Receive Tom's Top 10 Hand Tools List as a welcome gift from us when you join.